The ball mill is one of the super-fine mill equipments widely used in the industrial production. It is suitable for grinding various ores and other materials and is widely used in mill run, building materials, and chemical engineering industries. The daily maintenance is very important due to its working requirement and strength, especially the maintenance of the lubricating oil.
1. All the lubricating oil in the ball mill after the ball mill operating constantly for a month should be run out. Wash the mill thoroughly and put in new oil. Besides the mending, change the oil every six months.
2. Check the smoothness and the fuel head of the oil spots in the ball mill at least four hours a time.
3. When the ball mill is in operation, the exotherm of the lubricating oil in the headstock can not be above 55 centigrade.
4. When the ball mill is in normal operation, the exotherm of the drive bearing and speed reducer should not be above 55 centigrade and the highest is no more than 60 centigrade.
5. The bull gear and the pinion drive stably without noisy. Adjust the clearance timely when necessary.
6. The ball mill operates smoothly without strong vibrating.
7. The current of the ball mill’s motor should be no abnormal wave motion.
8. The connection parts should avoid being flexible and the junction surface should avoid the leakage of oil, water and ore.
9. Add the steel ball in time in according to its degree of wear.
10. Stop using the ball mill and check it once the abnormal situations are found.